Book of the Month for March 2018 – Unbeatable Mind by – Mark Divine
I remember getting this book while ago, I think it was back in 2015, I was on my weekly charity shop book hunts. When I saw the words “Unbeatable Mind” on the spine I was intrigued, I said to myself “this will be a “self-help” book I’m sure, and oh I do love me some “self-help” books”. When I pull out the book I remember that I was instantly drawn to the book cover, the author (Mark Divine) standing face to face with a wolf. The first thought that went thru my head was, “that’s a bit bizarre, but I like it!”
Product Description (from Amazon)
Strengthen your thinking, mental-state, and self-development with tools and techniques not easily found anywhere else. Achieve your maximum potential in any career, business or just in life through Mark’s integrated plan of warrior development.
This Book Will Help You Develop…
- Mental clarity: to make better decisions while under pressure.
- Concentration: to focus on the mission until victory.
- Awareness: to be more sensitive to your internal and external radar.
- Leadership authenticity: to be a heart-centered leader and service-oriented teammate.
- Intuition: to learn to trust your gut and use your mental imagery to your advantage.
- Offensive “sheepdog” mindset: to avoid danger and stay one step ahead of the competition or enemy.
- Warrior spirit: to deepen your willpower, intention, and connection with your spiritual self.
A Sneak Peek into Unbeatable Mind
You are capable of twenty times more than what you believe. Are you living in your 20X factor? Or have you settled for a lesser productivity taught by society, your upbringing, or the things you believe about yourself? I want to wake up the authentic, connected warrior within you.
But waking up to a bigger reality is only the first step. The next step is learning to win in your mind before you ever enter the battlefield of life. Unbeatable Mind will teach you to starve your fear, overcome negativity and connect with a deeper and heightened sensitivity to what’s going on around you. You’ll clear emotional blocks, step into the shoes of self-mastery, and become the leader of others you know you were made to be.
This isn’t just about you. Unbeatable Mind has helped coaches, professors, therapists, doctors and business professionals worldwide are making breakthroughs in their own lives and the lives of others. None of us get where we’re going alone. I’ve learned these skills from incredible mentors on my 30+ year journey through martial arts, NAVY SEALs, athletics and business. They’ve worked in my life. I want you to apply them to yours, and then radically reshape our world.
Decide now whether you’re going to read it and forget it, or practice and commit to living an uncommon life. I can’t do it for you. But I believe you’ve got what it takes. Let me help you forge your Unbeatable Mind.
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 3 edition (March 6, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1508730512
- ISBN-13: 978-1508730514
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
What I think about the book
I’ve always been attracted to books who teach you something, I’ve always try to avoid fiction and fantasy stories when it comes to reading. For me a book is a source of knowledge and useful information that hopefully you can put in to practice in your daily life.
I guess that is the main reason why I like this book and I decided to do a review of it, it’s super straight forward and divided in to small chunks that are easy to read and mentally digest.
The author (as far as I understood) is a former navy seal turner entrepreneur, he has a series of books and courses that emphasise the importance of mental strength and agility. So when it comes to that topic, he really knows what he’s talking about.
The book is an easy read with a multitude of mini chapters and topics. The whole book reminds me of a huge mixture of mini essays and “thinking out loud” on multitude of different topics that are all related to self-help and improving your mental toughness.
If you are in a place where you need some inspiration and guidance this is the book for you, or if you are in a good place but you need motivation to keep you going, this is the book for you too!
Overall Rating – 4/5
Thank you for visiting my Blog, subscribe for more posts 🙂
Support this Site:
All the content I’m creating is free of charge, however if you wish to support this site so I can dedicate more time to creating quality content, you can help out by:
- Becoming a Patreon
- Donating on PayPal
- Purchasing my new Book on Amazon (US) – The Book of Manly Quotes: 200 Quotes on Masculinity, Success and Happiness
- Purchasing my new Book on Amazon (UK) – The Book of Manly Quotes: 200 Quotes on Masculinity, Success and Happiness
- Purchasing my Book on Amazon US – Just Do It – Damn It: The Approach To Life, Business & Success
- Purchasing my Book on Amazon UK – Just Do It – Damn It: The Approach To Life, Business & Success
- Use my affiliate links – Amazon (US) – Amazon
- Use my affiliate links – Amazon (UK) – Amazon